Financial & Compliance Audits
The most troubling occurrence I have seen over the years from ministry to ministry and from church to church is the lack of quality financial information being produced and disseminated. The very thing that pastors and church leaders need to make intelligent and integral decisions is missing and ends up causing church leaders to make inappropriate and sometimes illegal decisions. The blame is not with people but with the process; the systems being used to record, classify and summarize financial transactions and report the results. Let “the pastor’s CPA” show you how to move away from these faulty processes and create quality financial information and reports that inform, empower and edify the church and church leaders. “Join the shield of Protection” that is afforded to you by “the pastor’s cpa”.
- Are you afraid that you or your ministry could be the next target of investigation by ruling authorities?
- Do you feel that your ministry is on the verge of going to the next level and you need better projection and planning tools?
- Is your ministry growing so fast that it is exceeding your current level of financial expertise?
- Are there transactions in your ministry that cause you concern and you have questions about the proper way to handle?
My name is Robert L. Howze, Jr. and I am a certified public accountant who has been called to protect the anointed men and women of God that lead this nation through local bodies of worship. I am, “THE PASTOR’S CPA”.
Dedicated since 1997, to providing tax, financial and managerial accounting services exclusively to religious leaders and institutions. I have performed hundreds of audits on churches and not-for-profit ministries as well as witnessed first hand and in some cases defended different churches and pastors being audited by the IRS.
My brand, “The Pastor’s CPA” is based upon the scripture that the oil of anointing flowed from the beard (the head) to the hem of his garment (the length of the entire body) and my philosophy is that if you properly align the head the body will follow in right relationship with God and man.
“Fear and Anxiety” shouldn’t be the First Words Used to Describe Your Ministry!
…Yet I have heard numerous pastors speak about the lack of sleep they encounter as a result of doing things wrong for so many years. Yet they don’t begin to know how to correct the situation.
“Join The Shield of Protection” and let me show you how to assess your areas of vulnerability and exposure so that I can ultimately assign a dollar amount to any liability that may be associated. Then you at least know what you are dealing with and can make intelligent and informed decisions about how to proceed. You can get started here for FREE (see ministry compliance kit) …
Most churches model their financial systems after secular businesses and corporate America. But the Kingdom of God and corporate America could not be more different and further apart.
There is a solution…imagine being able to use a system that produces results like these:
- INSTEAD OF USING SECULAR BUSINESS ACCOUNTS, SET UP A MINISTRY CHART OF ACCOUNTS TAILORED TO YOUR CHURCH.
- KEEP THE PASTOR INFORMED ON A WEEKLY AND MONTHLY BASIS WITH FINANCIAL REPORTS THAT ARE EASY TO PRODUCE AND SIMPLE TO READ.
- KEEP UP WITH YOUR DIFFERENT AUXILLIARYS’ CONTRIBUTIONS AND EXPENDITURES (DEACON BOARD, USHER BOARD, ADULT CHOIR, ETC…) WITHOUT THE USE OF MANUAL LEDGERS.
- SET UP A FULL BLOWN ACCOUNTING SYSTEM FOR LESS THAN $1000.
5. track income and expenses for Special Events (Church Anniversary, Pastor’s Anniversary, etc.) WITHOUT THE USE OF MANUAL LEDGERS.
My clear, simple, step by step “Budgeting For Church Growth” guide manual will help you design and set up a complete chart of accounts in order to simplify the budgeting process as well as enlighten you to the connection between budgeting and church growth. In the end you will be able to use the budget to help accomplish your annual goals.